Collection of plotting and table output functions for data visualization. Results of various statistical analyses (that are commonly used in social sciences) can be visualized using this package, including simple and cross tabulated frequencies, histograms, box plots, (generalized) linear models, mixed effects models, principal component analysis and correlation matrices, cluster analyses, scatter plots, stacked scales, effects plots of regression models (including interaction terms) and much more. This package supports labelled data.
- Black & White Figures for Print Journals
- Customize Plot Appearance
- Plot-Types for Generalized Linear Models
- Plotting Random Effects of Mixed Models
- Basics of the sjt Table Functions
- Item Analysis of a Scale or an Index
- Summary of Linear Regression Models as HTML Table
- Summary of Linear Mixed Regression Models as HTML Table
Install package and any missing dependencies by running this line in your R console:
|Depends||R (>= 3.2), graphics, grDevices, methods, stats, utils|
|Imports||broom(>=0.4.2), dplyr(>=0.7.1), effects, forcats, ggeffects(>=0.2.1), ggplot2(>=2.2.1), knitr, lme4(>=1.1-12), MASS, merTools(>=0.3.0), modelr, nlme, psych, purrr, rlang, scales, sjlabelled(>=1.0.1), sjmisc(>=2.6.1), sjstats(>=0.11.0), tibble(>=1.3.3), tidyr(>=0.7.0)|
|Suggests||AICcmodavg, arm, car, cluster, GPArotation, gridExtra, ggrepel, lmerTest, lmtest|
|CRAN checks||sjPlot check results|
MRAN could not find a CRAN package by this name.
Would you like to start a new search?